Shipping for small games
A game of OT Fantasy Draft lasts for seven rounds. Every round begins with the Starting Player and then proceeds around the table clockwise until everyone has had a turn. On each player’s turn they will:
- Take (draft) a card from the Draftline.
- Place the card in front of themselves, forming their drafted team.
- A new card is drawn from the top of the Draw Pile to replace the missing card. Play passes to the next player.
- If applicable, choose which cards are Protected.
- If applicable, Destroy any cards necessary. If a card that is Protecting another card is itself Destroyed, it no longer Protects the other card(s).
- One by one, score each card. The player with the most points wins!
Sale!Disciple Detective is a deduction game for 2-5 players. Each player begins with a handful of Disciples that only the other players can see. Individuals must use their deduction skills and intuition to determine what Disciples they have. Players may take notes on the backs of their cards with a dry erase marker to help determine which Disciples are in their hands. Free shipping within the US. $20 shipping anywhere else in the world